We curated the following resources to help you
Now more than ever, it’s crucial we lean on each other and make time for our minds. We’ve put together these COVID-19 Resources spanning three categories for the entire Shine community, from students to parents.
- Amazing Educational Resources (public spreadsheet)
- Knowledge on the Go Lessons
- TIME for Kids Launches Free Digital Library
- Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
- Scholastic: Teaching Remotely for Grades K – 12 | Free Resources and Strategies
- Storyline Online (actors reading stories online)
- 12 Museums Offer Virtual Tours
- All Kids Network: Kids Crafts, Kids Activities, Worksheets, Coloring Pages and More
- 1 Million FREE Worksheets for Kids
- Pixar Animation Studios
- LUNCH DOODLES with Mo Willems!
- Jarrett J. Krosoczka — Author & Illustrator
- Sesame Street: Caring for Each Other
- KidLit TV – Explore the World of Children’s Literature
- Raddish Kids: Suddenly Homeschooling?
- National Geographic Kids: Games
- Internet Options for Students on Low Income
- Intelligent Education- build online course for high school and up
- Digital homeschooling resources
Check out our Mindmatters app to assess your mental health, get support and join the conversation about mind wellness.