Thanks for your interest
We wouldn’t be as far along with Shine as we are today without our amazing, talented interns.
We value the contributions of our interns highly, and want to make sure they’re gaining a meaningful experience. Whether you’re a psychology or education major, an MSW or art student, interested in marketing or management, or simply have lived experience, you can contribute here.
Fill out the application and we’ll get back to you soon.
Check out details about our internships:
- We have Spring, Fall/Winter, and Summer internship periods.
- It can be for credit through your school OR for experience yourself.
- As we’re a small nonprofit, they are unpaid internships*.
- We prefer a minimum of a 16 hours per week schedule, and a maximum of 32.
* We wish we had the capacity to pay for this work. However, we do promise to take you to a welcome lunch, send the occasional gift card your way, and include you in as much of our work and fun as possible.
Check out our Mindmatters app to assess your mental health, get support and join the conversation about mind wellness.